[pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Email Error Solved
WHAT IS [PII_EMAIL_37F47C404649338129D6] ERROR?
“failed to connect to the server. Socket Error: 10051 Error Number: [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]”
WHY YOU SEE THIS ERROR [PII_EMAIL_37F47C404649338129D6]
This error may be displayed after sending an e-mail. The error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] is mostly cause by a conflict with the SMTP server.
HOW TO FIX THE ERROR [PII_EMAIL_37F47C404649338129D6]
There are 3 possible solutions to this error, please remember to backup all your e-mails before doing these steps.
FIX 1. REPAIR THE PROGRAM
In this step you should try to fix the error is to launch program and features. Follow these steps:
- Open the Control Panel .
- Go to Programs and Features .
- Find » Microsoft Office 365 or Microsoft Office – (or any other applicable office application where you see the error) and click it.
- Click Edit the Programs and Features.
- After Opening The Window, select – Repair – Follow the instructions on the screen.
Once the repair is Complete, restart your PC and then relaunch the Program
If The issue is not resolved then try the second fix
FIX 2. CHECK OUTLOOK EMAIL SETTING
Another reason for the error is there miay be a configuration problem with your account
Open the Tools menu and click on Accounts
Select the account that is showing the error and click the Properties button.
Check id all set as per email server
Check that the outgoing server authentication is enabled
Check that server SMTP & POP Setting match your email hosting provider
FIX 3. REINSTALL MS OUTLOOK OR APPLICATION WHERE YOU SEE THE ERROR
If above 2 option do not work then, Then I recommend that you uninstall Outlook/Application causing error and reinstall it.
- Open the Control Panel
- Navigate to Programs and Features
- Search -> Microsoft Office -> ( or any other applicable that causing error) and click on it.
- Click -> Uninstall -> at the top of the Programs and Features window. An uninstall window will open. Follow the instructions on the screen.
- After this process is complete, please reinstall Office to add a new Outlook installation.